Tuesday 24 December 2013

My Favourite Christmas Songs!

Once again I've decided to tell you my top 5 for the Christmas season, but this time... SONGS! A massive part of Christmas is the music so here we go!!
The countdown begins:
5. Jingle bells
I agree with many that this song is used way too often... but can you blame them?! This song is so cheerful and uplifting, you can't help get in the Jingle Bell mood!
4. Mistletoe
Yes, yes I know, a lot of people don't like Justin Bieber for various reasons. I not such a fan myself of Justin, but a lot of his music is quite good. Mistletoe is a very modern carol but has a classic feel to it, refreshing Christmas songs that have been around way too long!
3.Fairytale in New York
A true classic indeed! This song is also used way too often but you just can't get bored of it. A typical Christmas eve story for many people.
2. Once apon a Christmas Song
Yes I know this song is so repeatitive it hurts but you must admit... everytime Geraldine comes on you sing along over and over and over again!
1.Christmas Time (Don't let the bells end)
I will admit I love a rock edge, but this song is so sweet it hurts just as much as standing underneath a mistletoe without your true love!

So there you go! My favourite songs of the season. Hope you enjoy :) 
Merry Christmas xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment